Monday, September 8, 2014

A Year + A Little More in Review

Since Cameron and I have been married, obviously a lot has happened! I don't have time to write about all of our eventful, and not so eventful stories so I figured I would give somewhat of a re-cap via picture timeline. I'm actually going to do a picture re-cap from the time I came home from my mission up until now. Hopefully, this will help jog some memories for me down the road when my kids ask about my return home up to our first year as a married couple.

Enjoy the photos!

At Adam-Ondi-Ahman getting ready to leave the mission field
Got picked up in Andy's limo from the airport



The day we went back for Ola's baptism



The Olamaleva's!
Love me some Edwards!
The Permenter's- best family ever!
When Ola made dinner for us girls
When I went back to the Liberty house to visit these sistas!
The twins birthday- 12.8.12
Ahh, love birds!

Riding out in Arizona at the property
The little branch house we attended on Sunday

When I went back to school in January 2013 to finish my degree, Cam would pack me cute lunches like this
The night we got engaged- 1.30.13

My original ring- the company we got it from could never size it right so eventually I got a different one :( I miss this one
One of our engagement photos
At Natalie's wedding
One of our bridal pics
Graduation Day! 5.3.13
Making a swig run and visiting with Collette Crystal

4th of July 2013

At Rudy's 50th Birthday Party in Corona, CA
The photo booth at the b-day party!
When Ayako came to visit
Painting the wood panel walls white in our apt
Kate & Jason's wedding in October 2013
At Staley Farms
Our Halloween Costume- 2013
I was the tree
Cam was the lumberjack man
Snow day in St. George- December 2013
1 of the 3 floods we experienced in our apt in December 2013
First Christmas tree- 12.13
Going to see family on Christmas Day- 2013
The sweet dirt bike cake I made for Cameron's 24th birthday- 12.27.13
The day we announced we were expecting a baby in February 2014

Baby Gender Reveal- It's a BOY!
Ahh look at his little profile! 18 week apt



Waffle Love came to St.George- went there with the girls at work for lunch!
Biggest pizza ever! At Balboa Island in California
Summer at the beach- Corona Del Mar
When Tairah came to visit after Logan was born
Left: Cameron's Baby Picture- Right: Our baby at 18 weeks
About 26 weeks here...
When Ola & Pam came to visit! We did a session at the STG Temple
Before & After of our apt kitchen
At President & Sister Keye's Homecoming!
Bryan coming home- 8.13.14
Bryan's homecoming- together at last!
False labor day!

There's so many more things I could write about or post pictures about that has happened in the last year and half- but there's just too much! These pictures are more of the monumental things that have gone on. It's been quite the ride since I've been home from my mission and I've loved every minute of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment