This post will mostly be a photo dump from his big day, but I also wanted to talk a little bit about Mack. At his 1 year check up today, he was in the 92% for height and 8% for weight. Tall and thin just like everyone on my side of the family.
Right now, he loves to cruise around furniture, give out the cheesiest grins you ever did see, wrestle with dad, dance to music, wink (or blink with both eyes closed), fake laugh, and put his toys in boxes and take them out again. He loves carrots, cheerios, whole milk, cheese, yogurt, smoothies, apples, chicken, and occasionally pasta. Oh and he loves to give everything kisses, even the boxes that his toys came in. Really, Mack is just a happy, loving, smiley kid. I hope he stays that way- because his happiness and love is always a good reminder for me to be that way.
Now, on with the pics from Mack's big day:
Enjoying his new four wheeler from Aunt Manda
Helping little man unwrap his presents (all he wanted to do was play with the wrapping paper)
Grandma Tami got him this awesome wood toy set
Part of the bday crew
Mack and Uncle Kay (Aka, Rudy's business partner)
Mack was so apprehensive about digging into his cake. I couldn't stop laughing because he would only dip his little finger into the frosting, lick it, and do it over again. Every time Cameron tried to get him to smash the cake and dig in it, he would cry. He must be a clean freak like his Mama.
Grandpa Rudy and Step-Grandma Rosie
Grandma Tami
Aunt Mandy and her BF Angel (We like him!)
Aunt Amber and Cousin Aubree
Enjoying his birthday spoils
I just love his little binky face in these pictures! They melt my heart
See, giving out kisses like it ain't no thang
I can't believe you have a one year old Paige! What a fun party and beautiful photos! I can't believe I haven't met Mack yet, I hope I get to someday soon. He has the cutest cheesiest smile!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you have a one year old Paige! What a fun party and beautiful photos! I can't believe I haven't met Mack yet, I hope I get to someday soon. He has the cutest cheesiest smile!
ReplyDelete