In my sad attempt to make up for the lack of posting/journaling/memory making, I thought I'd do a summation of our summer adventures this year via crappy iPhone pics. I'll try to organize it by month as best I can. Honestly, I'm disappointed in myself for not being more on top of this. I really do love to go back and read and look at all the pictures and think about the memories that go with them.
Well to start off, at the beginning of the summer we dropped almost $2,000 on applying for Dental School. That was an extremely stressful process and something we will most likely be doing again next summer as Cameron scored a little lower on his DAT than we would've liked. I'm sure one day I'll look back and think it wasn't so bad, but during the midst of it all, it seemed really bad. Haha. I don't have any pictures to document the horrendous process that was.
SEWING PROJECTS
At the beginning of the summer, I decided to take up sewing in an attempt to start my own clothing line. It's been a lot of fun and I have a lot to learn! I'm in no hurry to get Paige Avenue up and running, but it's something I look forward to when I have time/resources to do it! Here are some things I've sewn the past few months...
| Sewed both these T-shirt dresses for Tairah and myself. |
APRIL/MAY/JUNE
Consisted of birthdays, anniversaries, parties, events, and dropping lots of dough on dental school
| Participated in a business startup competition and got honorable mention for my rug cover design. |
![]() |
| Had an all day date with Cam for our 2nd Year Ani! |
![]() |
| Birthday Cake at Bites Donuts Food Truck |
![]() |
| Spent a lot of time at the park before it got too hot! |
| Surprised mom for her 50th Birthday! |
JULY
Consisted of 4th of July at Grandma's in Huntsville, Swimming, Trip to an Angel's Game and the Ocean, Visiting Grandma Dar, More Swimming, A Visit from Tairah, and Pine Valley for the 24th
|
We spent a lot of time in the water this summer and this kid loved every minute of it!
AUGUST/MONTANA
Consisted of our trip to Flathead Lake, Glacier, hometown restaurants, the alpine slide, and time at Sand Hallow
Well, this post was big time picture overload, but our summer has been filled with so many fun, and memorable adventures. I'm grateful we were able to do as much as we were this summer. I know Mack had a blast, and I am not ready for Cameron to go back to school!
|

















































No comments:
Post a Comment