Friday, April 17, 2015

Mack: 6 Months Old

Let's just forget about the fact that I cannot keep up on this thing ok? Ok.

Basically, on March 11th, little man turned 6 months old. Honestly, because I've been bad at keeping up- I forget what monumental thing he did at 6 months compared to 7 months (that post should have already come and gone, but I'm lucky I'm at 6 months).

Around 6 months, he started to get his first little tooth, and turned into a fussy whiny babe that we still love and adore. He's also started to make a lot more sounds and giggles like crazy when we tickle him. He loves his baby food and is still a momma's boy- I know there's more that he's done, but I'll save it for the 7 month post!

So, enjoy these pics that didn't make it to Facebook or Instagram that were taken around his 6 month mark!





No comments:

Post a Comment