Prior to the game, we went to the park, Mack had his first Easter Egg hunt and we scored $45 (courtesy of Grandma Tami), we pigged out on some good food and bean dip, Cam attempted to longboard with me, flew kites, and all around had a really good time at the park. The weather was seriously perfect- and Mack held up like such a champ!
That night, we went to the game. It was my first somewhat major baseball game I'd ever been to so of course we had to get a hotdog and some dippin' dots. Mack was pretty tired by the time the game started so every time people would cheer and clap he would start screaming. It was pretty funny, haha but then he started to love it once he got his second wind- and once I shared some dippin' dots with him.
I posted a few pics on FB and Insta, but I wanted to share all of them. It was seriously so fun to get away for a bit, instead of spending our weekend cleaning, doing homework (Cameron) and sitting in our dungeon of an apartment.
Enjoy these goodies!
I love these pictures! So fun to be able to get away for a weekend. Mack is the absolute cutest!
ReplyDelete