I'm afraid that Cam and I are both ultra spazzes and we have turned our son into one too. Haha. Lately, he loves to bury his face into my shoulder, or Cam's shoulder. He loves to crinkle water bottles, or plastic bags, or anything with that sound really. He still wants to be held 24/7. He loves when you talk to him. And he loves when Dad and I dance with him in the bathroom. Haha, it's a good thing it's just the 3 of us because we really look like dorks making our own music, and dancing in the bathroom with our 5 month old. Mack still doesn't love solids, and gives me dirty looks, but I keep trying. He loves to blow bubbles and make farting noises with his mouth, and he is getting really grabby. Pretty sure I have lost a vast majority of my hair from how much he loves to pull on it. He also is obsessed with wrestling with daddy and has started to put his arms out when he wants one of us to hold him. Gosh, he's just the cutest darn thing. Take a look-
We sure do love this adorable face. He truly is the light of our lives! Macky man- you are loved!

No comments:
Post a Comment