Seriously, this little man is getting so dang big and I just love his juicy guts! I cannot stop kissing him to death!
Around 3 months, Mack really started to smile and stare. He also got super drooly haha. For a few weeks in the third month he was sleeping pretty decent. He'd go to bed around 10 and sleep til' 3, and then wake up again at 6, and be up for the day at 8. I felt like a new woman.
At 4 months, he is still laughing like crazy, but waking up about 4-5 times at night (it's been worse the last few weeks, teething maybe?), he loves to suck on my hands, and he's starting to grab at things. He loves anything with lights- like the phone or TV. He also loves when we play boo with him (not pick a boo, just boo) haha. We'll just be starting at him and then go, "Boo!" and he giggles like a little school girl. Mack LOVES when we go out to a restaurant, like it's the only time he's ever really content. When we're home, he's really fussy, but I think it's because he gets bored with me. He is seriously such a social little boy, he always wants someone to talk to him and laugh with him. He loves the constant attention. Right now, he's to the point where he knows when I'm gone.
The other night I left him with Cam to run a few errands, and when I called Cam on the phone, Mack was screaming bloody murder in the background. By the time I got home, Cam was pretty much in a sweat because Mack was still crying so hard. The minute I took Mack in my arms he settled down, and went to sleep. Haha, I think Cameron was a little sad that to no avail, he couldn't comfort his little boy. I just kept telling him- it's just a phase. Although, when Cam comes home from school/work- Mack gets the biggest grin on his face. He definitely knows and loves his parents, which makes us all the happier. The other day, Cameron was doing the stanky leg with Mack, and the worm, and all these break dance moves haha, and Mack was lovin' it! It was the cutest thing, I wish I would have recorded it.
I love having this little boy in my life, it's worth the sleepless nights, and the "I never get anything done around the house" days.
Cam and I can't even imagine what we'd do without him. We love getting to know his little fiesty, stubborn, social personality.








No comments:
Post a Comment