Really, this blog will be short. I just wanted to upload the pic I took of Mack when he was really 1 Month and 1 Week old.
So far, this poor kid still cries his lungs out any chance he can get. It makes me so sad because I feel so completely helpless. If he's not sleeping/eating, he's crying. It's horrible! I'm hoping he grows out of this sooner rather than later, because I don't know how much longer I can stand to see his cute little fists curled up tight from the pain he is in.
Please enjoy pics from over the last month:
![]() |
| Little chunk! |
Here are pics from Mack's First Bath (when he was about 2 weeks old):
Pics from when Uncle Brandon and Aunt Mandy came to visit:
And a recent pic from a walk we took around the temple:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment